What Not to Bring
Please leave the following items at home:
- Cell Phone and Car Keys – If you don’t need them for the trip, leave them at home. If you do bring them, we suggest you leave them in your room.
- Walkie Talkies
- Knives or anything sharp
- Pets – Not even little cute pets.
- Tobacco Products
- Alcohol or Drugs
- Your Own Harness / Helmet
- MP3 players
- Electronic Devices
- Toys from Home
- Personal Sports Equipment – We will provide everything needed for camp. Snow Days Retreat attendees may bring their own ski/snowboard equipment.
Things provided for Family Camp guests:
- Bath Towels
- Pack-n-plays (upon request)
- High chairs
- Child backpacks (for carrying children under 45 lbs during hikes)