for Day Camp
Our hope is for everyone who wants to come to camp to have a chance to visit Glorieta. That being the case, we offer need-based financial assistance to individuals and families for our summer programs. Thanks to our generous donors, we have multiple scholarships available that cover all or part of a camper’s program fees.
Adventure & Christ for All!
All who need adventure & Christ-like change in their lives should have an opportunity to experience Glorieta. Thanks to our generous donors, we’re able to extend financial assistance to some of those who are eligible. Scroll down to learn more.
Day Camp Scholarship Application
- Day Camp will offer either a partial, half or full scholarship based on your unique situation.
- Applications must be completed in full in order to receive consideration.
- The application deadline is May 31st, 2021. Any applications submitted after that date will not be considered.
- Any misrepresentation of need – be it financial, emotional, etc. – will result in immediate disqualification from scholarship consideration.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified via email within two weeks of application submission.
- Recipients must register online within one week of being notified of their scholarship award. If the recipient does not register within one week of being notified of their award, the scholarship shall be forfeited to another eligible applicant. In cases where session availability does not allow for the recipient to register, please contact email@example.com.
- The offering of these scholarships in future years is dependent upon donations and other such financial resources. As such, Glorieta 2.0 reserves the right to offer fewer or no scholarships in any year in which such financial resources are not available.
- Reception of a scholarship for one year offers no guarantee of receiving the same scholarship again in subsequent years. Individuals must submit new applications for each subsequent year of Day Camp.
- Applicants are only eligible to receive scholarship money towards one session of Day Camp.