Families and marriages deepen through unforgettable outdoor adventure in picturesque mountains. Top-notch food, inspiring speakers and adventurous activities for the perfect getaway.
Read more about what we believe.
We are all about families growing with each other. We seek to create opportunities for families to make memories through unique experiences together. We also aim to equip each family with knowledge and tools to continue the growth and unity at home. Camp may end after one week, but it is our desire that the life-change you experience here continues to impact your lives throughout the year.
We believe family is the the very core of Christian culture. After all, marriage and family is the primary picture painted to show the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Our goal is to strengthen, equip and empower families to advance Christ-like change, not only in their homes, but also in their communities.
What To Expect
- Authentic Relationships - Our staff members, regardless of their position, are committed to service beyond your expectations. We want to welcome and know our guests, and we hope that the relationships established here will last long after your camp session.
- Biblical Truth - Our staff and speakers will guide you through life changing truth, and prepare your family for growth long after your time at camp. Our speakers will not only communicate family values, but they will also live it out with you.
- Outdoor Adventure - We believe every moment is an opportunity for God to change a heart. By integrating the camp experience with real relationships and Biblical truth, adventurous activities become spiritual life-lessons, and provide opportunities for transformation at the heart level.
Accommodations & Grounds
- Chaparral or Hall of States Rooms - These are hotel-style rooms. They come with a full private bathroom and the option of two queen-size beds or one king-size bed. Some rooms are adjoining to accommodate families needing multiple rooms. Both Hall of States and Chaparral rooms allow your family to be close to the action! They also provide an opportunity for fellowship and community with other families.
- RV Park - If you got the rig then bring it along! We offer pull throughs and full hook-ups that include 15 and 30 amp electricity, water, and sewer.
For summer 2017, our Flylines and High Five Ziptour will be closed. It is possible that some of our other activities including the water slide, climbing grotto, zip drop and blobs will be unavailable. We're excited to introduce amazing new activities including inflatables, a floating obstacle course and much more.
- Mountain Biking
- Skeet and Target Shooting
- Putt-Putt Golf
- Drift Trikes
- Mountain Scooters
- Arrow TAG
- Terrain Park
- Ga-Ga Ball
- Workout Room
- White Water(additional fee)
Glorieta hires college students from all over the country to staff our camp each summer. The application process consists of a detailed questionnaire, multiple references, interviews, and background checks. In searching for the staff God would have minister your families, we look for passionate followers of Christ who align with our vision for Christ-like change. We seek staff who enjoy families, the outdoors and want to see God change lives through summer camp experiences.
At Family Camp our speakers will present critical Biblical truth on marriage, parenting, and community. Our speakers and their families join us in the camp experience and are available for personal interaction and guidance. Additionally, the full-time Family Camp leadership staff will do all that it takes to provide your family an excellent camp experience.
Pricing & Dates
Program Cap: $2,860
- Adults: $485
- 13-18: $394
- 4-12: $307
- 0-3: $100
Please Choose Hotel-style Rooms or an RV site
- Hotel-style Room: $535
- Additional Hotel-style Rooms: $445
- RV Site: $175
Family Camp Dates & Registration
Click a session to begin registration
|Register for Session 1||June 11-17||OPEN|
|Register for Session 2||June 18-24||OPEN|
|Register for Session 3||June 25-July 1||OPEN|
|Register for Session 4||July 2-8||OPEN|
|Register for Session 5||July 9-15||OPEN|
|Register for Session 6||July 16-22||OPEN|
|Register for Session 7||July 23-29||OPEN|
|Register for Session 8||July 30-August 5||OPEN|
If you signed up for the monthly payment plan, all payments are non-refundable. If you signed up for any other payment plan, you will be refunded the amount that would have been unpaid at the time of cancellation, had you signed up for the monthly payment plan. For example, if you paid in full 6 months prior to the final payment due date, and you cancel three months later, you would be refunded half of the amount paid (3 months’ worth).
Health & Safety
Food & Allergies
At Glorieta Camps we are evaluated on every aspect of our program, including our meals. Our food is rated top-notch and we recognize the value of good fuel for the body. Cereal is offered at every breakfast as well as a salad bar at lunch and dinner to compliment the main dish. Most meals are served at the main Dining Hall or Cafe, along with special outdoor meals prepared in conjunction with various activities.
We care for our guests, and in an effort to keep them healthy and well-fed, we are happy to serve those with food allergies. During the registration process, each guest will be able to mark their dietary needs on his or her health history section. Food will be prepared appropriately for those with allergies. Due to the large number of our guests we are not able to prepare specialty plates for those with special preferences, such as vegan or vegetarian. We serve a sandwich and salad option at lunch and supper.
Safety is taken very seriously at Glorieta. In fact, Glorieta exceeds the annual requirements set by the State of New Mexico. Glorieta goes to great lengths to ensure that every activity from low elements to high ropes, zip lines and fun challenges are properly created, installed, facilitated, and maintained. In addition, the facilities are inspected and certified annually by qualified third party organizations to ensure the safety of each and every camper. While adventure activities hold a certain level of inherent risk, our staff takes precautions above the industry standard to reduce the chances of injury.
Glorieta has many certified Wilderness First Responder (WFRs) on staff who are out and about Camp during your stay. This nationally recognized certification is specially designed to deal with illness and injury in remote locations. Minimum summer staff requirements include: American Red Cross Lifeguard and First-Aid training and certification, CPR for the Professional Rescuer certification, ropes training, and courses in handling sexual harassment or child abuse cases. Our medical protocols meet national standards and are routinely examined and approved by local E.R. doctors who serve as our medical advisers.