Ideal for: Skiers and Snowboarders | Ages: All Ages | Dates: Mar 13th – 16th
No such thing as bad weather…
…only the wrong type of clothing.
God’s Wintry Wonders
Join us for our annual Snow Days Ski Retreat! Experience the mountains cloaked in a shimmering white blanket of snow and a variety of winter activities like snow skiing, snowboarding or snowshoeing – all just down the road at the Ski Santa Fe Mountain Resort. Relax in the evenings with food, worship and song.
Enthusiastic. Energetic. Inspiring. And SUPER Fun.
Our staff is made up of a bunch of really fun, friendly people who are also super serious about providing you with the best camp experience ever. Each day they demonstrate their passion for serving Jesus Christ through leading by example and with a cheerful demeanor.
Our staff members are recruited based on their:
Personality & Ability
Passion for Teaching
Relationship With Christ
Qualifications & Skills
Education & Training
Some of the things that make Glorieta such a special place.
Our 2400-acre property is filled with beautiful and inspiring scenery— trickling streams, isolated forests and a smattering of large boulders, all at the base of the 10,200-foot 'Glorieta Baldy'. Come enjoy it all!
In addition to our vast acreage, we also have over 100 buildings on property for sleeping, eating, meeting, worship, and playing. Glorieta is built for you to have the maximum camp experience!
Health & Safety
The physical and emotional wellbeing of our campers are top priorities. Meals provide proper fuel for active bodies and every facility and activity is designed, built, staffed and maintained to eliminate chances for injury.
Getting ready for camp.
Your field guide for Snow Days preparedness.
Snow Days Lodging
Hotel-style rooms with full private bathrooms and either two queen or one king-size bed. Adjoining rooms available on limited basis.
RV Camp Sites
If you’ve got a big rig, bring it along! We offer pull through sites with full hook-ups that include 15 and 30 amp electricity, water, and sewer.
What to Bring
Toothbrush? Check. Long undies? Check. Skis? Double-check. Here’s a complete list of stuff to bring with you to Snow Days.
Getting To Camp
Glorieta is located at 11 State Highway 50, Glorieta, NM 87535. For directions click the "MAP" button below.
You don’t have to go minimalist, but who wants a bunch of stuff to keep track of? Pack light for a stress-free camp experience.
Arrival & Departure
We can’t wait to welcome you to camp! For more information on arrival and departure times, please contact us.
Payments for groups and individuals can be handled in a number of ways. Review our options and policies BEFORE registering for camp.
Everyone should have a chance to come to camp. So we offer assistance to campers facing financial, emotional or spiritual hardships.
Code of Conduct
We’re here to have fun, build each other up and encourage others in love! But there are a few behaviors that just won’t fly at Glorieta Camps.
Dates & Rates
- Prices are the same for group leaders and campers
- Full payment is preferred at the time of registration
- A payment plan is available as follows:
- Initial Deposit of $100 per person is due at time of registration.
- Second Payment of 50% of your account balance is due 60 days prior to your camp or retreat.
- Final Payment of the remaining account balance is due 7 days prior to opening day of your camp or retreat.
- Please only register for the number of campers you are confident will attend. You can always add more campers later if space is available.
- ALL PAYMENTS MADE ARE NON-REFUNDABLE for reservations abandoned with no advance notice.
- Reservations canceled with advance notice will still require partial payment based on the schedule shown below:
- 2 Months Prior – 50% Cancellation Fee
- 1 Months Prior – 60% Cancellation Fee
- 3 Weeks Prior – 70% Cancellation Fee
- 1 Week Prior – 90% Cancellation Fee
If you have questions please contact email@example.com