The Big Mountain Enduro 2017 season opener will kick off in Santa Fe, NM on May 27th where a one-day backcountry race entailing upwards of 6’000 feet of long rocky descents await. Expect super raw terrain, an abundance of brand new trails on private land, along with non-shuttle pedal transfers the entire day. Amongst this venue, BME will offer its standard world-class Enduro racing with an added weekend festival taking place at Glorieta Camps. Expect fun and entertainment all weekend long for the entire family to enjoy, along with the great trails and good vibes that BME events have become known for.
Glorieta Camps, 11 State Rd 50, Glorieta, NM 87535
- - 4 Stages
- - 10-12 miles of timed stages
- - 4,100 feet of elevation change
- - Part of the New Mexico Enduro Cup Series
- - No shuttle provided
- Pre-ride will be during the Bike n' Brew weekend - May 19-21st
- Prizes provided by: BTI
- Course: Mix of National Forest trails, hand built singletrack, and IMBA built trail features
- USA Cycling: This is a USA Cycling sanctioned event. This event requires a USA Cycling license to compete. Day licenses will be available online and onsite at registration.