Nestled in the foothills of the Southern Rockies, Glorieta is a mountainous escape that is perfect for the casual camper, outdoor adventurer, or extreme sport enthusiast. While the climate and unbeatable activities draw many here, the experiences and relationships formed make the greatest impact. The programs are loaded with more than just fun: each is carefully tailored to inspire and transform lives towards a deeper relationship with Christ.
The curriculum at Glorieta is equally far from ordinary. Tough issues are tackled head-on with straight talk - uncompromisingly Biblical, laced with grace, and delivered with humility. The staff of devoted and inspired believers has been specially trained to provide a morally and physically sound infrastructure that is safe, inspiring, and most of all, life changing.
Our Mission is to inspire Christ-like change through outdoor adventure, authentic relationships, and Biblical truth.
Our vision is to fully utilize the resources God has given us, inspiring each individual to leave Glorieta more Christ-like, ready to make a difference in their own life, home and community.
Glorieta believes the following truths:
- The Bible is God’s written revelation to man; and that it is verbally inspired, authoritative and without error in the original manuscript.
- Jesus Christ is God’s Son, born of a virgin. His sinless life, miracles, death on the cross to provide for the redemption, bodily resurrection and ascension into heaven, present ministry of intercession for all who believe, and his return in power and glory.
- God’s Holy Spirit performs the miracle of new birth in an unbeliever and indwells believers, enabling them to live a godly life.
- Man was created in the image of God, but because of sin, was alienated from God. Only through faith in Christ alone for salvation, which was made possible by His death and resurrection, can that alienation be removed and eternal life secured.
- If you have further questions regarding Glorieta’s statement of faith or testimony, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Glorieta takes an experience-based approach to camp. That’s because people remember 10% of what they hear, and up to 90% of what they experience. Long talks or big name speakers aren’t our focus, instead we take teaching on the go and integrate it into everything we do so spiritual themes are reinforced throughout the day and tied to experiences for maximum impact. We’re not fans of free time. Instead, we balance relaxation and activity with purpose intended for each.