Looking to give your Trailmen a week of adventure and a chance to connect with other Trail Life Troops?
Trail Life USA has partnered with Glorieta Camps to give your Woodland Trail age Trailmen an official TLUSA summer camp experience. Glorieta’s location in the Southern Rockies is an ideal spot for an introduction into adventure. Each day Trailmen will have a full schedule of activities organized by Trail Life USA as well as Glorieta Activities.
You'll have delicious food provided by Glorieta and opportunities to experience and sightsee in the mountains of Northern New Mexico. We can’t wait to see your Troop in 2017!
|Date||June 21-24, 2017|
- After logging in or creating an account, search for the event called TLUSA Woodland Trail Summer 2017.
- Enter the email addresses for all the individuals attending the event with your group (For minors, use their parent or guardian’s email). All your participants will receive an email with a link to sign up and fill out their paperwork.
- Pay the depsoit and begin your payment plan
- Read further instructions for individuals and add-on activities
- First your troop leader will register your troop.
- You will receive an email from Glorieta; follow the link to sign up and fill out your paperwork.
- You will pay your troop leader for your registration
- Sign up for cool activities during the week
Each day Trail Life has a host of activities and lessons planned along with morning and evening gatherings. The theme for this summer is “Build” from which the Bible studies, speakers, and gatherings will stem to create formative memories for every Trailman. Every day there will be Glorieta activities along with a chance to swim in the waterfront.