Families and marriages deepen through unforgettable outdoor adventure in picturesque mountains. Top-notch food, inspiring speakers and adventurous activities for the perfect getaway.
Read more about what we believe.
We are all about families growing with each other. We seek to create opportunities for families to make memories through unique experiences together. We also aim to equip each family with knowledge and tools to continue the growth and unity at home. Camp may end after one week, but it is our desire that the life-change you experience here continues to impact your lives throughout the year.
We believe family is the the very core of Christian culture. After all, marriage and family is the primary picture painted to show the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Our goal is to strengthen, equip and empower families to advance Christ-like change, not only in their homes, but also in their communities.
What To Expect
- Authentic Relationships - Our staff members, regardless of their position, are committed to service beyond your expectations. We want to welcome and know our guests, and we hope that the relationships established here will last long after your camp session.
- Biblical Truth - Our staff and speakers will guide you through life changing truth, and prepare your family for growth long after your time at camp. Our speakers will not only communicate family values, but they will also live it out with you.
- Outdoor Adventure - We believe every moment is an opportunity for God to change a heart. By integrating the camp experience with real relationships and Biblical truth, adventurous activities become spiritual life-lessons, and provide opportunities for transformation at the heart level.
Accommodations & Grounds
- Chaparral or Hall of States Rooms - These are hotel-style rooms. They come with a full private bathroom and the option of two queen-size beds or one king-size bed. Some rooms are adjoining to accommodate families needing multiple rooms. Both Hall of States and Chaparral rooms allow your family to be close to the action! They also provide an opportunity for fellowship and community with other families.
- RV Park - If you got the rig then bring it along! We offer pull throughs and full hook-ups that include 15 and 30 amp electricity, water, and sewer.
Our Flylines, High Five Ziptour, Climbing Grotto, and Zip Drop will be closed for summer 2017. In addition to the return of camper favorites like the Blob, we're excited to introduce amazing new activities including inflatables, a floating obstacle course and much more.
- Mountain Biking
- Skeet and Target Shooting
- Putt-Putt Golf
- Drift Trikes
- Mountain Scooters
- Arrow TAG
- Terrain Park
- Ga-Ga Ball
- Workout Room
- White Water(additional fee)
Glorieta hires college students from all over the country to staff our camp each summer. The application process consists of a detailed questionnaire, multiple references, interviews, and background checks. In searching for the staff God would have minister your families, we look for passionate followers of Christ who align with our vision for Christ-like change. We seek staff who enjoy families, the outdoors and want to see God change lives through summer camp experiences.
At Family Camp our speakers will present critical Biblical truth on marriage, parenting, and community. Our speakers and their families join us in the camp experience and are available for personal interaction and guidance. Additionally, the full-time Family Camp leadership staff will do all that it takes to provide your family an excellent camp experience.
Pricing & Dates
Program Cap: $2,860
- Adults: $485
- 13-18: $394
- 4-12: $307
- 0-3: $100
Please Choose Hotel-style Rooms or an RV site
- Hotel-style Room: $535
- Additional Hotel-style Rooms: $445
- RV Site: $175
2018 & 2019
Family Camp Dates & Registration
Click a session to begin registration
|Session 1 (Hillside Christian Church)||June 10-16||Complete|
|Session 2||June 17-23||Open|
|Session 3||June 24-30||Open|
|Session 4||July 1-7||FULL|
|Session 5||July 8-14||Open|
|Session 6||July 15-21||Open|
|Session 7||July 22-28||Open|
|Session 8||July 29-August 4||Open|
|Session 9||August 5-11||Open|
|Session 1 (Hillside Christian Church)||June 9-15||Open|
|Session 2||June 16-22||Open|
If you signed up for the monthly payment plan, all payments are non-refundable. If you signed up for any other payment plan, you will be refunded the amount that would have been unpaid at the time of cancellation, had you signed up for the monthly payment plan. For example, if you paid in full 6 months prior to the final payment due date, and you cancel three months later, you would be refunded half of the amount paid (3 months’ worth).
Health & Safety
Food & Allergies
At Glorieta Camps we strive towards excellence on every aspect of our program, including our meals. We provide meals that are designed to support the level of activity that is demanded for program participants and give quality fuel to the body. For all indoor Dining Hall meals, cereal is offered at breakfast and a salad bar is offered at lunch and dinner to compliment the main dish. Most meals are served at the main Dining Hall (Family Camp: Aspen Cafe/Day Camp: Picnic Area), along with special outdoor meals prepared in conjunction with various program experiences.
We desire to serve our guests well by meeting many dietary needs to ensure their ability to feel good and perform well throughout the duration of their adventure experience. Glorieta will prepare and provide one meal alternative at each sitting that accommodates the following: gluten-free & vegan. These requests can be made by guests during the registration process for a small additional fee.
Safety is taken very seriously at Glorieta. In fact, Glorieta exceeds the annual requirements set by the State of New Mexico. Glorieta goes to great lengths to ensure that every activity from low elements to high ropes, zip lines and fun challenges are properly created, installed, facilitated, and maintained. In addition, the facilities are inspected and certified annually by qualified third party organizations to ensure the safety of each and every camper. While adventure activities hold a certain level of inherent risk, our staff takes precautions above the industry standard to reduce the chances of injury.
Glorieta has many certified Wilderness First Responder (WFRs) on staff who are out and about Camp during your stay. This nationally recognized certification is specially designed to deal with illness and injury in remote locations. Minimum summer staff requirements include: American Red Cross Lifeguard and First-Aid training and certification, CPR for the Professional Rescuer certification, ropes training, and courses in handling sexual harassment or child abuse cases. Our medical protocols meet national standards and are routinely examined and approved by local E.R. doctors who serve as our medical advisers.